Join our brand alliance in penetrating China’s huge consumer market
Business Opportunities Awaits
AddIn (家添网) has responded to China’s Belt and Road Initiative through a series of effectual marketing and sales strategies to raise the profile of Chinese companies in Southeast Asia. These strategies are aimed towards raising brand awareness and image, elevating the status of quality China-made products, growing their overseas reach and credibility, thereby raising the global competitiveness of China-made brands.
Our two-pronged approach towards achieving this objective includes our on-going effort to promote China-made products within the region, as well as collaborating with established enterprises in the region to develop a series of high-quality home-related products tailored for the Southeast Asian market, manufactured in China and exported to Singapore and beyond.
This is aligned with AddIn’s vision of creating the lifestyle homeowners love.
- Establish new brands to cater specifically to target markets
- Grow brand awareness and presence
- Raise the image and credibility of these brands
- Leverage on on-going support from China-Singapore government bodies and associations
How You Can Benefit
- Leverage from strong brand alliances and network to penetrate China
- Products are promoted through designer home packages
- Gain enhanced brand value from dedicated brand marketing efforts
- Reduced operating costs
Tap into Our Designer Database
- Promote new brands to our designer database
- Designers collaborate with brands to effectively reach homeowners